MasterdjghostMasterdjghost

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Specter Knight Specter Knight

Pretty good in general but having to wait during boss fights in order to win is a bad mechanic. Waiting for a boss to lose their immunity doesn't require skill, it requires patience and time.

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

nextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnextnext YAWNNNNN

Mr. Moore's Last Seconds Mr. Moore's Last Seconds

This was stupid. Idc if it took 72 hours, it wasn't fun and the story was lame.

SpringMissile responds:

Coming from a guy who watches cartoon animals have sex. Yep, your opinion sure matters.

Blue Square Blue Square

A pretty basic game. I think it is a good start for future work.

I think it would be a good start to work on the movement on your character, by this I mean, making it so it feels like you have weight.

Shitty puzzle Shitty puzzle

The title says it all. I appreciate the enthusiasm though.

Ninja Goalkeeper Ninja Goalkeeper

There isn't much to this game but I can understand why some people may enjoy it. It is kind of hard to tell where the ball will be because of the angle but other than that the mechanics are good.

near's game near's game

I understand in the comments it is a demo but there's nothing to this game and the second level is impossible.

Music would make it better and maybe if "press enter" wasn't moving everywhere. Coloring could be better too.

a Trashy Love story a Trashy Love story

The controls are easy and it's a pretty addicting game. I don't think it is cheesy and if someone does that they probably haven't been in love before! :)

Oddgoo responds:

Haha thank you!

Bird Blast Bird Blast

Overall it isn't to bad of a game.

The only upgrade I found useful was the power upgrade here's why:

The only problem I came across is not being able to one shot the birds so the power fixed that. The birds are on the screen for a fairly long time so there isn't much need to rush out your shots therefor fire rate didn't seem so useful. Reloading was completely useless because if you don't miss any shots with a round then you get a free reload and since it's almost impossible to miss a bird it makes reloading even more useless. Number of shots deals with the same thing because if you don't miss then it doesn't matter how many shots you have.

This game can be fun at first and the new guns keeps you involved longer but it can get boring quickly.

Ultima2876 responds:

Thanks for the feedback here; this is precisely why I want to redo the upgrades system for the next game. You hit the nail on the head.

MathPup Jump MathPup Jump

Poor gameplay, hard controls, and only useful if you are a 5 year old learning to count but even then the controls would be to hard for them.